A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 16 October 2017

October Sketch




This months challenge over at Seven Hills Crafts is a sketch one

You can twist it, flip it, change the shapes to suit - as long as we can see the general starting point for your inspiration was our sketch

I found myself doing all of the above :)
The star shape led me to think of Christmas and that led on to using my favourite wreath layering stamp by W9 and I blinged it up a bit by adding some wink of stella to the holly leaves - which is an unknown stamp ..read that as I have forgotten! and the black blobs are in RL gold glittery stickles.

Adding it all to a stitched mat that I think is the Mama elephants one and then popped iton to red shimmer card stock. 

Thank you for taking the time to look
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Aah, this is a dreamy glistening Christmas masterpiece, Jenni! What a fresh and brilliant design idea to weave your gold-embossed sediment panel like that!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely festive delight! Thanks so much for playing along with seven Hills Crafts this month. Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used the sketch and that wreath is so pretty and festive too :) Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!