A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 28 August 2017

Muse:Christmas Visions no.3




Another card for the challenge over at Muse:Christmas Visions and admit this is my favourite and one that I might make a heap for Christmas! ..and it came about as a heap of mistakes :)

I had first stamped the Christmas wreath from Clearly besotted and coloured using the colours that were in Cornelias's wreath.But kept making mistakes and so I kept adding them into a pile and by the time I had the one done that I liked with no mistakes, I had this pile beside me so I decided to glue them all together to make it pop out more on the card.

Then it seemed odd to have the wreath just be hanging there in mid air so remembered that Cornelias had an elf wearing a Santa hat and a puny sentiment to go with it . Quick look through my stash and found a  PS bird with hat and added that before finished by adding the puny sentiment ....and of course more liquid pearls to the centre of my snowflakes  (where would I be without them!!!)

Thank you for taking the time to look
xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Number 3- going to squeeze in number 4? Hope so! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and love how you've interpreted Cornelia's card. The pop of red on the little birds hat is genius..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!