A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 20 March 2017

Muse DT 208


This week I had to make a baby card and I thought it would be perfect for Muse this week because who doesn't need a baby card at sometime?

I used Lawn fawns little bundle for the washing line using my promarkers and zig pens  to colour and Pink petticoat digi gingham paper for the backing .I added wink of stella on the dress sash so it would sparkle in the light and well little girls need a little bit of glitz!

Sorry about the photo isn't closer but I had taken the photos and then delivered the card and meant to crop this a bit more when I unfortunately found I had deleted it off the camera ...me and technology do not mix well ! :)

Very simple I know but hoping it will inspire you too join in with us this week!!

Thanks for popping in for a visit.
xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! I love the little clothespins..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenni: Your Muse card is so adorable, it totally inspired me to make my card to share it with you at Muse.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little baby card is just the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet, baby girl card xxx
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and for the inspiration.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this...the pink gingham is just perfect!
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!