A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 19 June 2017

Muse DT 221



As you will have read this is my farewell post over at Muse :(

My life and that of Mr Jems (Darnells name for my hubby...dont you just love it!)has taken a new direction ,one which I have wanted to do for a very long time and can't wait to get started!

But it will make  cardmaking difficult at times so though  I will continue to make cards (how could I stop!)as often as possible and to take part in the Muse challenges - after all it is my favourite place to find inspiration!!!!I felt that I couldn't commit 100% at the moment, and that's not fair to my very talented teamies .

So for them and to all of the other fabulous card makers that join in with the Muse challenges I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you....
What better way to say it then than through a card :)

Muse was my very first DT role and I have just loved it!.There is nothing to describe that feeling when the post goes live and you hope that someone will play along with you ...dread ,relief and downright covetness ...is that a word?? :) as you see what everyone comes up with and think wow why didn't I think of doing that !
Ladies it has been a blast ,see you in the gallery one last time thank you!
xxx



13 comments:

  1. This is such a fun way to say 'Thank You', Jenni! I love all the different fonts and your color palette is fabulous! Thanks so much for inspiring us...one last time!
    I will definitely miss seeing your beautiful cards at Muse, but I wish you and Mr. Jems (Darnell is always so clever) much success and happiness in all of your future endeavors! Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your thank you card, Jenni, but it is WE who should be thanking you! You will be missed on the DT, but I'm glad to hear you will keep on with your beautiful cards when you can. Good luck to you and Mr. Jems on this new beciting chapter of your lives!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot get rid of me this easily, Jenni! Thank YOU for being such a fabulous Muse - such a beautiful way to say thank you to your followers! See you again SOON! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific thank you card. Love the little details of the hearts and gems.
    I've always enjoyed seeing your fabulous cards at Muse, so, thank you for the inspiration
    and I wish you lots of luck with your future plans.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you really appreciate your comments!x

      Delete
  5. I love the mix of fonts and colors, Jenni! Thanks for being an inspiring Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this card is brilliant! I love the colorful stamped images and the pinwheel effect you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet thank you card Jenn...wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your thank you muse card. The best to you always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Loved this and every other card you have inspired me with over the years. You may not see my inspiration but it is there. I just tend to side track with my vision as I go. Best of luck with were you are moving onto and you will be missed over on the Muse XX Hugs Aileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do i love how to take the inspiration and turn it on its head! And many thanks for your best wishes x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!