A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 21 November 2016

Muse DT





My turn to be the Muse for  this weeks Challenge and I have made a one layer card - and after the weeks of decorating and shifting rooms about I was in the mood for either a large wine or a bit of crafty therapy I opted for the crafty therapy...... first! :)

I used all clearly besotted products coloured with flexmarkers, su ink and a xcut punch for the flowers, simple but hopefully it is enough to inspire you !

  Maybe it will be the sheep ,puny sentiment ,flowers ,colours??? that get the crafty juices flowing ....but one thing I do know, I cant wait to see what you create in the gallery!


As the theme over at Cupcake Inspirations is thank you this week too will be add it to their blog as well

...and many thanks for taking a peek over at mine
xxx

8 comments:

  1. So cute Jenni. I have many CBS sets but not this one, love the addition of those sweet little flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness this is such a delightful thank you card! Super sweet! So glad you were inspired by this week's Thanks challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....this just adorable. Love your sweet little critter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! I'm so glad you linked it up to the Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, and was so happy not only to see it up on the muse website, but on ours as well. Your use of our ‘thanks’ theme is absolutely stunning. Wonderful job this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Ewe've made me smile! Thrilled to see you over at Cupcake Inspirations with this sweet Thanks-themed gem!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!