A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 5 May 2016

MCV 43




When I saw Kimberleys beautifully sparkly card for this weeks MCV I just has to play along !
Unfortunately I didn't have a stag and my mind kept going to an old sentiment I had of SU 's and then it just seemed it had to be a star ...thought processes are so weird aren't they!

But to show that I did take inspiration from Kimberley's card I chose to follow :_
The colours ..... white, red and silver
The  glitter ...used glittery paper instead 
The white panel on top of the red panel
Silver heat embossed sentiment

I used a ribbon instead of a scarf and added the snowflake and gem!

 Thanks for taking the time to look 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the Muse card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful interpretation of Kimberley's card! Your glitzi snowflake star is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! Images never have to be the same, that is where your creativity shines!!! So glad you were inspired to join in, I thought my card would be lonely all week!!! Thanks for sharing at MUSE Christmas Visions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the classic layout and the shimmer of the red ribbon! So great to see you at MCV this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this 'hanging' Christmas ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!