A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 25 January 2016

Muse DT


Hi everyone, I am so excited to be your Muse designer this week , Muse has been a long time favourite challenge for me as everyone is so friendly but the best bit has to be for me ,the voting for your favourite card in the gallery.....

 So for my first card I decided to go with all my favourites !

I went with  die cut panels  in the middle (my default setting as you know!) then  coloured it with spun sugar  distress ink and stamped some text on it ,before adhering my sentiment  - which takes me about a dozen goes as it never stamps evenly ...well that just might be me actually:) and my all time fav flower from Clearly Besotted added off the edge and finished with liquid pearls.

Really,really hoping that you will play along with us this week and can't wait to see your take on my card and what element/s inspire you!

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx 

20 comments:

  1. So thrilled to have you on the DT! Love your pretty card and I can't wait to see how everyone will be inspired by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so gob-smacked by this beauty, Jenni!!! So THAT'S how it's done!! My brain is kicking in ... I might have to dream about this one tonight - gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you with us on the team, Jenni. And a stunner as your first muse, and another who loves Clearly Besotted I see! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita and yes CB might be appearing on a few of my cards!:)x

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the team Jenni, what a gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Jenni! Love the layout and that gorgeous CB stamp!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your well deserved success! Great Muse card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to being on the Muse DT. What a fabulous first Muse card you've made. I love the clean design and the soft colors. You've actually inspired me to my first submission to this challenge. Though I'm following it for a long time already I've never yet participated. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those kind words and hope you will play along again !! x

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Jenni! What a way to start the DT with this gorgeous card and beautiful flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to take the time to play along, Jenni!! Congratulations!! They are so lucky to have you on the Team!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jenni: I love your Muse card, the beautiful script and lovely sponged color really sets this beautiful blooms off. Congratulations on your Designer Team spot, I'm looking forward to be inspired by your creations. I'm giving this Muse challenge a try, thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and so inspirng! Love your style and love looking at beautiful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and elegant! Love the soft pink background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that floral image. You say it is from Clearly Besotted...can you tell me which stamp set it is? I'd love to have it! BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!