A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

Muse


Over at the Muse challenge it is the turn of Joan to provide the Muse card and isn't it a beaut??

 and this is my take on it.........

I may have been doing cards for a few years now, but really short on sentiments that actually say more than happy birthday etc.(mmm may have to rectify that ...) So apologies this is all I could come up with .  
I took my inspiration from:-
The rows of script 
The colours...I reversed then slightly!
A popped up panel (just for you)
Flower
To make the SU stamp look a bit more interesting I used an ombre ink from hero arts.I had intended to  make it smaller and tilt it at an angle but my OCD took over ..... :)

Thanks for taking the time to look !
xxx

7 comments:

  1. It is truly darling, and inspired, Jenni, and says just enough to make someone's day special! Thanks for playing along!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Jenni and I love the clever way that you used your sentiment! Pretty colours too:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely take on the Muse, Jenni. I love the repeated ombre Happy Birthday. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and fun! Love the sunny colours and use of repetition! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni, another fun card ... a very creative take on the Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the row of sentiments works beautifully! Love those colors and the card is sweet! Thanks for playing at Muse this week -- I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so nicely done .... love your color combination, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!