A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

A fusion of two


Hi there and Happy Valentines Day hope you all have a LOVEly day !
This week I have been trying to make a card for the Muse challenge which has this card by 
Michele Ferguson 
Proper male card  by Michele!.. and normally I love doing male cards problem is I don't really have many - in fact only have one pack bought to make boxes etc of  Su designer 12x12 brights -  background papers (what I hear you cry I know,I know but they never seem to work with me even took an online course to learn different techniques and beautiful as theirs were....mine  ended up usually being pulled off!) and on top of that no chevron stamps so a bit of dilemma.!
That was until I was browsing the Fusion challenge and saw the inspirational photo...
So decided to mix the two up taking the chevrons,stripes  (does anyone else see that the chevrons background paper is in stripes too or is just me!) the hello and the heart from the Muse challenge and the colours orange ,brown and teal and yes there is a green on the little table beside the armchair :) just have to enlarge the photo a good bit and also noticed that one of the cushions has a stripe down the side so incorporated that in the layout too!

Supplies used:- SU Pumpkin Pie designer papers and cardstock
SU word bubbles dies
Su stries stamp
SU sentiments - Four you and Regarding dahlias
Su  small heart punch


P.s and would you believe it but I love that little bit of designer paper maybe I will use it more often now!:)

Thanks for taking the time to look 
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Jenni you have done such a fabulous job combining those two challenges!! Wow do I love this... I am just awful at using patterned papers and push through it every time I try! thanks for playing cards with me at Muse!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I likey! A real change for you, the graphic style is fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful version of the Muse card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, Jenni ... love those bold colours and graphic look! I too almost never use DP ... although a smidge has sneaked into a couple of cards recently ... p'raps it'll grow on us! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've 'Fused' these two inspirations! so glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you put this card together using elements from both challenges - it is a really fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun combo of challenges...love your card!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!