A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 2 November 2014

allsorts



This week on the ALLSORTS challenge it is a masculine theme and I must admit I do like doing male cards. I love how they  can be no fuss just plain and simple .
Well this one does have a fussy kind of stamping on it I must admit,but it is for my great nephew who will be fourteen next month and at that age they are into game boxes etc so when I saw this paper smooches stamp set it was a no brainer!  
Stamped some of the images as a background then stamped a small SU happy and a Uniko Studio large birthday sentiment on top before  fussy cutting out the controller image .
Coulours used were:-
  smoky slate,sahara sand and cherry cobbler all from SU
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and hope you have had a good weekend
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely simple design!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Masculine Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 'graffiti' background, a fab teenage card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm liking this for a teen boy. Just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining as at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!