A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

Dynamic Duo's


Saw the challenge at Dynamic Duos and liked the idea of mixing these two colours together. Only had a scrap of the turquoise left so that kinda pointed the direction that I had to go and with this bold colours decided to let them do all the talking!!
I wish I could remember the name of the dies but its one I use a lot  as so over time the packaging tore and now in an unnamed box ! do know that it came as a set of dies and stamps. The textures paper is from SU as is the sentiment .
Well off to do the ironing put it off long enough :-(
But thanks for looking 
XXX

4 comments:

  1. What's ironing? It might have been a small piece of turquoise but the effect of the contrast colours is great. Thanks for leaving such a kind comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this card - the colours do indeed do the talking and I like what they're saying!! ;) Leave the ironing, it's Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very 'you' Jenni - wine and bling! Lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a festive card!! Love the use of the color and thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!