A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

Carnival


This week on CASolgy the theme is...



  
 This is my interpretations of it (at the very last minute !) When I think of carnivals I think of those full blown street carnivals with all the beautiful  feathery headdresses and all the glitz! So made the first one... thought it looked a little bit too plain so added the matt and extra stickles but think I still prefer the first ! 
Also would like to say thank you to Kylie for offering to fix my blog but for some strange reason it seems to have done it all by it's self - weird ...but thats blogger for you!
Thanks for looking x



9 comments:

  1. Great colours Jenni, they both look good but I do really like the "CASness" of the first one! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both designs. The stickles add a nice touch. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jenni, love all the white space with those beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards Jenni! I don't feel it's too plain without matting though. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Feathers, I love the softness of this card!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous colors and so much lovely white space! LOVE! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous, look like a winner to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenni, I love your card for this word with the headdress feathers! CASlicious!! Congratulations on the well-deserved HM from CASology! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours and clever thinking Jenni :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!