A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

money wallet

I was asked to make a money wallet, for someone at the work's grandson and this is what I came up with.... the teddy can be pulled along by the ribbon (don't ask why I did that because its a bit like a chocolate teapot useless on a money wallet!! hee he ) Thanks for looking x p.s anyone else having problems with blogger when I add a pic all I get is gooblygook though it comes ok on the blog and it wont let me paragraph or set spaces ..weird! x

2 comments:

  1. OMG - you are not going to believe this - we are definitely connecting on a psychic level. Fab money wallet. (Wait till you see my Crafty Cardmakers post tomorrow!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck How to split bch&bcha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!