A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

Happy Birthday LIM!


Kraft & Kreme



To-day is the Less is More challenge and its also their 2nd birthday so Happy Birthday to you all and well done and to many more birthdays!

This was the first ever challenge I took part in and do try to do it every week when time and inspiration allows ,and boy I'm glad I did! what a lot I have learnt from the divas and from the rest of you bloggers. (Though I had to laugh when I remarked to my youngest son that he spent too much time on face book and he quick as flash said" it's not that much different from your blogger ,I chat with my friends and so do you" and he's right I have made new friends through blogging, world wide)
But I digress so back to my card ,after last weeks hair tearing this one made itself practically ...Kraft is something that I rarely use so all I had was a piece about 3x3 in my scrap paper!
Punched my hearts and squares stamped the stripes, spots (Confetti) the tag and sentiment  (Tiny tags) all SU pierced two holes and threaded through some scrap raffia and tag.
Thinking to put it away for our anniversary later on in the year for hubby,and would definitely use Kraft more often now !
Now off to have a peep at all of yours x

20 comments:

  1. The raffia goes so well with this colour scheme Jenni. A beautiful CAS card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well done. Like the classic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - it looks so elegant and understated.

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenni, love the layout and the tag attached with raffia:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card i love it clean and simple!
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant. The raffia and tag detail are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Love the raffia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous, I hope you will use more kraft from now onwards this is super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. So classy Jenni. Love the twine bow with the hearts and little tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean, simple...and absolutely perfect!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your beautiful CAS card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card jenni!!

    Sorry for the late visit this week... Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stunning Jenni! I have the same with my children and nothing I say will convince them that a blog is not like an xbox! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, simple and chic! bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the hearts and the twine, great card.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I haven't been around much Jenni. This is a fab card and looks just like the ones you can buy in those expensive little shops! Gorgeous colour palette and perfect less is more style.
    Hope you are well.
    Have a great weekend.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful card with perfect placement of all the elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!