A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

Make a tag





                                                                                                           A friend  recommended that I have a look over at Artful Times a new blog that has started up as they were doing a tag challenge and I have been itching to try out this steampunk image!
Patchily the card with old paper distress ink - stamped with image with memento ink then inked again using versamark so that the chalks would stick added the sentiment which should be my motto just now!and there you have it ,
Oops think I did a bit of careless clicking and your only seeing half an image on the thumbnail ! :-) x

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh lovely steampunk style tag Jenni. I love steampunk!!

    Thanks for joining in with our very first challenge over at Artful Times.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed :) the shading is perfect and not over fussy
    Thank you for joining our first challenge at Artful Times and hope to see you again :)
    Von x☻x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image - I love steampunk and this tag is right up my street. Love how you coloured it and am certainly with you on the sentiment. LOL
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Jenni, I love these stamps, but have only used the lady - so far - I must ink Him up!!
    Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya !!! ah I found you and you are a Scottish lass ! Love your tag and the fact that it is faceless !! I see am already a follower so our paths have definitely crossed. ( must cut back on the gin )Am off for a sniff around your blog

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...this is lovely Jenni! What a great image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!