A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

take three challenges

Take Three Challenges  
My 'take' on the challenge at Less is More this week is 
Butterflies
              Bling (surprise surprise)
  Three Squares 
 (in fact when I actually looked at the  previous challenges I had about nine to pick from on my card alone!)
I actually made this card on Sunday ,it has taken me all this time to photograph it , the butterfly wings kept making shadows so had to try at different times of the day .
That and the fact that for some reason this has been a very busy week .But never mind the school hols begin at 4.00 on the dot for me on Fri, hee he and then hopefully lots of time to play!!
Thank you for taking the time to look x

14 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Jenni! Elegant and 'less is certainly more' here! I used to long for the end of term and now I forget when they are - it doesn't take long to get out of the habit! Miss teaching though!
    Have a fab, crafty break.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your butterflies Jenni and the soft colours. Hope this weather lasts for the hols! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty butterflies, Jenni! I know what you mean about the pictures. Sometimes the photographing and editing takes longer than making a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! LOVE those pretty butterflies--they're so darling! A wonderful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Jenni, those butterflies look super and I can empathise with the difficulties of photographing them.
    I tend to place bands of interest nearer to a third of the way across or down a card as this position seems to be really pleasing to the eye and doesn't leave too much in the way of blank areas, but it's a fab card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Jenni, love the colour and the butterflies are all perfectly aligned! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOvely and such a pretty colour too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soft and delicate, pretty card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Jenni, love thoses gorgeous butterflies.
    Enjoy your Easter Hols.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful and elegent card. Really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so soft and refined. Really a very elegant card. Love the colors that you used. Photography of my cards is the part I like least! So hard to get a good picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Love butterflies Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!