A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 29 August 2011

More male birthdays!!

Made this card for my nephew  who turns 38!! next month.Find male cards hard to do (but think I sure get enough practice because we have lots  of males in my family!) but liked the colours on this one.(The pink is much paler IRL - though have seen him wear a pink tee shirt before...albeit a golfing one  hee he!)think the  lime green and brown are near enough the same as the one in the paper to be a good match so fairly happy with this one.x

4 comments:

  1. Great colour combination and have you embossed the sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your design, quite retro and I think you can get away with a little pink on a male card! Hee Hee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments - if you want to e mail me through my profile link I can then get in touch about the stamp I used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card and I'm sure your nephew will too. It's nice to see some colour on a 'masculine' card. Men are not all stereotypes, after all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!